NCEJ Appreciation for the Outstanding Reviewers of 2021
The Noise Control Engineering Journal (NCEJ) thanks the outstanding reviewers for their service in 2021.
These reviewers worked on multiple papers and completed their reviews in a timely fashion to allow the quick and effective review of papers from all aspects of noise control engineering. Without such outstanding reviewers, it would be impossible to produce the world’s leading noise control engineering journal.
The input and guidance of these reviewers are essential to generating quality papers for which NCEJ is well known. Their hard work is much appreciated.
- An, Fengyan | Qingdao University of Technology
- Bray, Wade | Head Acoustics, Inc.
- Broner, Norm | Broner Consulting Pty Ltd
- Cao, Rui | Purdue University
- Dande, Himanshu | Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Herrin, David | University of Kentucky
- Long, Guo | University of Cincinnati
- Mooney, Jon | JW Mooney LLC
- Niu, Yaying | Siemens Energy Inc
- Ozgen, Gokhan | Orta Dogu Teknik Universitesi
- Ranjbar, Mostafa | Ankara Yildirim Beyazit University
- Shi, Tongyang | 3M Company
- Tickell, Colin | Recognition Research Pty Ltd
- Venkatesham, B. | IIT Hyderabad
- Wang, Peng | Tesla, Inc.
- Wang, Yawen | University of Texas at Arlington
- Wu, Tim | University of Kentucky