Awards offered at INTER-NOISE 2018
INCE-USA and the INCE Foundation are excited to announce the Student and Professional awards that will be offered at INTER-NOISE 2018 in Chicago, IL in August 2018.
The Student Awards include:
- Student Paper Competition
- "Classic Papers in Noise Control Engineering" Competition
- Michiko So Finegold Travel Award
- Hallberg Foundation Travel Award
Details about these student awards are available at the INTER-NOISE 2018 website under the tab for Young Professionals and Students.
The following Professional Awards are open for nominations:
- The Martin Hirschorn IAC Prize - Best Paper Award
- INCE Excellence in Noise Control Engineering Award
- INCE Distinguished Noise Control Engineer Award
- INCE-USA/NCAC Laymon N. Miller Award for Excellence in Acoustical Consulting
Details about these awards and their submission dates are available on the INTER-NOISE 2018 website under the tab for Awards.
Deadlines for the submissions are listed on the website.
Contact Jeff Fullerton at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to request a nomination form.
Jeffrey L. Fullerton, INCE Bd. Cert., LEED AP BD+C
INCE Vice President, Honors & Awards