Technical Sales Specialist - Noise Instrumentation: TX, VA, MA or CA
Larson Davis manufactures industry leading Noise Measurement instruments and software utilized in Environmental Noise, Industrial Hygiene Noise, Community Noise, Building Acoustics and other unique applications. Our team is growing and we have openings for TWO technical sales specialists. Location is flexible but ideally TX, VA, CA, NC or MA. Candidates with practical acoustics experience or degree in acoustics, mathematics, physics or engineering preferred.
- 2-4 year degree
- 1-3 years experience working in professional environment preferred but recent grads considered.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, confident and persuasive.
- Experience utilizing advanced sales tools (e.g., CRM), Google or Office Suite of products and ERP systems.
- Hands on learner with adaptive teaching and demonstration skills.
- Enjoys relationship selling and interacting with customers.
- Work focused and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Comfort in working on a high impact team.
- General knowledge manufacturing operations.
- Solid experience utilizing “tools of the trade” such as tablets and smart-phones for work efficiency.
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried position plus variable compensation (commission)
- Annual bonus potential if company sales targets are met
- Best in class Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits (zero premium)
To apply, please contact Gregory McCart: firstname.lastname@example.org