Junior Acoustic Consultant: Vancouver, BC
Located 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver, BAP Acoustics is a rapidly expanding acoustic consultancy delivering industry-leading services and solutions to clients across Western Canada and beyond. The Greater Vancouver area boasts unparalleled natural beauty, a temperate climate, eco-friendly living, and a wealth of leisure options for outdoor enthusiasts.
As the newest member of our team, you will bring:
- a relevant acoustics degree
- 1 to 3 years of consulting experience
- good verbal and written English
- a full driving licence
- demonstrable proficiency in:
- sound insulation testing
- environmental noise monitoring
- reverberation time measurement and control
- HVAC noise prediction skills would be beneficial
The scope of our work includes:
- Building acoustic design: residential development, office buildings, hospitals, schools, university buildings, prisons, houses of worship, and fitness studios
- Environmental noise assessment: roads, rail, heliports, shooting clubs, and construction sites
- Industrial noise control: waste-water treatment plants, saw mills, port facilities, electricity and gas infrastructure
- Auditoria: university facilities, music academies, schools, and community
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a friendly and supportive environment. Please send your CV and cover letter to Mark Gaudet, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite 122 – 2227
St. Johns St.
Port Moody, BC, V3H 2A6