Environmental Engineer/Scientist/Planner: Raleigh, NC
Be involved in projects with our Acoustics, Vibration and Air Quality Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for an Environmental Engineer/Scientist/Planner for our Raleigh office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Noise analyses for transportation projects (all modes)
- Present results of technical analyses in a written, clear, concise manner
- Providing NEPA planning support to local staff
- Attend client/agency meetings
- Work with local and remote staff
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Engineering Science or Planning
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in noise modeling
- Ability to run TNM
- Vibration analysis experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of ArcGIS, Microstation, AutoCad and Mathcad
- Air quality modeling experience a plus
- Experience with FAA’s AEDT Model
- Knowledge of MySQL a plus.
About WSP USA
WSP USA (formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff) is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
Online applications: http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=38334