Edward Dugger + Associates, PA (ED+A Acoustics) wishes to hire a full-time, junior or mid-level acoustical consultant in our Stuart, Florida office. Employing our expertise in Room Acoustics, Sound Isolation, Mechanical Noise Control and Vibration Control our firm consults on a wide variety of projects.This position is ideal for a self-directed individual interested in working with a great team on projects throughout the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
- Performing site acoustical testing
- Developing acoustical criteria
- Writing reports including acoustical analyses and solutions
- Reviewing shop drawing submittals during project construction
- A degee in Science in Acoustics, Architecture, or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter capable of working independently as well as collaboratively
- Proficiency in Bluebeam/Adobe Acrobat, REVIT, AutoCAD, and Audio Modeling programs
- Ability to mange multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid driver's license
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Major Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Paid time off and holidays
Carolyn Zytaruk-Dugger, Director of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org (772) 286-8351