Acoustic Engineer: Lancaster, PA
Ecore International (www.ecoreintl.com) is seeking a highly motivated and customer focused Acoustic Engineer for our corporate headquarters in Lancaster, PA. The Acoustic Engineer will provide critical technical services support for the Sales & Marketing and Technical Services departments. This position will support external customers and Ecore Sales personnel. They will work closely with our Research and Development department in creating, modifying and certifying new and existing products. The Acoustic Engineer will assist with sales, distribution and marketing to achieve profitable growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers and Ecore personnel, answering questions and suggesting solutions to problems associated with the acoustical line of products.
- Work with the Research and Development department to suggest improvements and develop new products helping to keep Ecore at the forefront of the industry.
- Writing specifications and certifying products to achieve business plan objectives and profit
- Represent Ecore at technical association meetings, presenting papers, engaging in standards developments.
- Support acoustical testing and research efforts.
- Develop, maintain, and support relationships with acoustical, mechanical and structural engineers, generating acoustical specifications.
- Make site visits to current/potential customers in order to recommend and promote appropriate Ecore products.
- Training customers, sales managers, and other internal sales support representatives concerning all facets of acoustical products (product selection, installation, etc.).
- Provide updates on competitive developments, making suggestions as to how Ecore can best align ourselves within the noise control market.
- Represent Ecore at tradeshows and acoustic conferences.
- Provide sales support to representatives, customers, distributors, engineers in the field.
- BS in Acoustics, Engineering, Physics, or a related discipline
- Knowledge of architectural acoustics, building materials and related industry codes
- Interest in industry involvement
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Sales and/or Marketing experience is preferred
- Must be creative and self‐motivated, comfortable working with customers, sales teams, and technical services personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable speaking in large groups/public speaking
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targeted goals
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.); familiarity with acoustic modeling software a plus
- Able to travel up to 25%
Interested candidates should apply on-line via: