If you are working on Noise Control Engineering, Architectural Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Problem Resolution, Environmental Noise, Product Noise Control or NVH, consider joining the Institute of Noise Control Engineering – INCE.
This organization has supported those working in noise control for over 30 years. As the only professional society devoted solely to noise control engineering, INCE provides a unique forum for technical exchange, networking, and professional growth. INCE provides a wide range of services to its nearly 1,000 members. These include:
- Noise-Con and Inter-Noise Conferences
- The opportunity to participate in Technical Committees covering a wide range of noise control activities
- The international Noise Control Engineering Journal (NCEJ)
- Noise News International - a quarterly news publication covering noise control activities, conferences, organizations, and legislation around the world
- Training and certifications for Noise Control Engineering professionals
- A database of job opportunities in the field
- Over 6,000 electronic papers from back issues of NCEJ and the proceedings of Noise-Con and Inter-Noise conferences available free online
- Full online access to a complete directory of INCE members and associates
- After one year of membership, members can take the examination to become Board Certified
Interested in learning more? Visit the links below or complete the membership application (PDF)!