If you are working on Noise Control Engineering, Architectural Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Problem Resolution, Environmental Noise, Product Noise Control or NVH, consider joining the Institute of Noise Control Engineering – INCE.
INCE has one class of full membership: Member. A Member must meet certain specific criteria in terms of education/professional publications and/or experience. Associate and Student Associate status do not represent full membership. Special designations such as Fellow, Distinguished International Member, etc., are recognitions conferred by the Board of Directors but do not represent special classes of membership. Board Certification is a professional certification which recognizes a Member who meets a certain rigorous set of requirements demonstrating comprehensive expertise in noise control engineering.
This organization has supported those working in noise control since 1971. As the only professional society devoted solely to noise control engineering, INCE provides a unique forum for technical exchange, networking, and professional growth. INCE provides a wide range of services to its nearly 1,000 members. These include:
- Noise-Con and Inter-Noise Conferences
- The opportunity to participate in Technical Committees covering a wide range of noise control activities
- The international Noise Control Engineering Journal (NCEJ)
- Noise News International - a quarterly news publication covering noise control activities, conferences, organizations, and legislation around the world
- Training and certifications for Noise Control Engineering professionals
- A database of job opportunities in the field
- Over 20,000 electronic papers from back issues of NCEJ and the proceedings of Noise-Con and Inter-Noise conferences available free online
- Full online access to a complete directory of INCE members and associates
- After one year of membership, members can take the examination to become Board Certified
Interested in learning more? Visit the links below or complete the membership application !