Become Board Certified
Do you work on Noise Control Engineering, Architectural Acoustics, Noise and Vibration Problem Resolution, Environmental Noise, Product Noise Control or NVH? Consider joining the Institute of Noise Control Engineers and receiving Board Certification.
Why be Board Certified? Board certification brings many benefits:
- All of the benefits of regular INCE membership, including online access to the Noise Control Engineering Journal and a complete directory of other INCE members
- Assurance to your clients and to the general public of a high level of competency, analogous to a professional engineering registration for acoustical engineering
- A qualification for acceptance as an expert witness in the courts
- Recognition by peers as achieving a high level of technical competency
- Ability to conduct work that requires Board Certification qualifications, including many municipal and government projects
Interested in learning more? Visit the links below or view the certification application (DOC)!
- Confidential reference form for your application (.DOC)
- Board certification maintenance -- self-reporting form (.DOC)
- Information on applying for regular INCE membership
- INCE Professional Examination study guide
- More information about INCE Examinations
If you are interested in taking the board certification at NoiseCON13 in Denver, CO on August 25, 2013, your application and references are due to the INCE Business Office on Friday, June 14, 2013.