INCE Honors and Awards
Presented by the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the United States of America with support from the INCE Foundation
- Fellow of the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA - List of INCE-USA Fellows
- INCE/USA Distinguished Noise Control Engineer Award
- INCE/USA Outstanding Educator Award
- INCE/USA Award for Excellence in Noise Control Engineering
- Martin Hirschorn IAC Prize - Best Paper Award
- Martin Hirschorn IAC Prize - Graduate Student Project Award
- Leo Beranek Student Medal for Excellence in the Study of Noise Control
- INCE/USA Undergraduate Student Project Award
- INCE/USA Student Papers Awards
A history of the INCE-USA Awards, including all past winners, is available here.
Information on student awards, including information on nominating students and entering the paper competitions, is available on the student awards page.
Fellows of the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA
Fellowship in INCE/USA is proposed to honor and recognize publicly any INCE/USA Member who has rendered service to INCE/USA and has made notable or distinguished contributions to the advancement of noise control engineering. Members elected would be known as “Fellow of the Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA.” Note that Fellowship is not considered a separate class of membership.
For a complete list of Fellows of INCE-USA select here.